TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. DEFINITIONS: The Application shall mean the software provided by Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station related to the News Broadcasting Service to be used on smartphones and any upgrades from time to time and any other software or documentation which enables the use of the Application.
3. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: we don’t collect your personal information. Whenever you access into our “MOI News Cambodia” as a subscriber you don’t need to login neither provide us your personal detail information.
4. DISCLOSURE: if required by law, we may collect and disclose your personal information.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND LICENSE: All trademarks, copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Application together with the underlying software code are owned directly by Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station or used with the permission of its owner. Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station hereby grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free revocable license to use the Application for your personal use in accordance with these App terms.
6. CONDITIONS OF USE: You will not, nor allow third parties on your behalf to, (i) make and distribute copies of the Application; (ii) attempt to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange or translate the Application; or (iii) create derivative works of the application of any kind whatsoever. The Application is currently made available to you free of charge for your personal, non-commercial use. Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Application, or charge for the application or service provided to you in accordance with these App Terms, at any time and for any reason. You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (Mobile Provider) will continue to apply when using the Application. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the application or any such third-party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that arise.
7. AGE OF CONSENT: By using this App, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your city or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this App.
8.1 This application is available to handheld mobile devices running Apple iOS and Android Operating Systems. Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station will use reasonable efforts to make the Application available at all times. However, you acknowledge the Application is provided over the internet and mobile networks and so the quality and availability of the Application may be affected by factors outside Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station reasonable control.
8.2 Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station and its sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Application or any difficulty or inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure which may result in the Application being unavailable.
8.3 While Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station will make reasonable efforts to display accurate data in the Application, by agreeing to these App terms and using the Application, you recognize that Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station does not guarantee the accuracy of such data, that Ministry of Interior will not liable for any direct or indirect consequences of inaccurate data, and by using the Application you assume the risk that such data may be inaccurate.
8.4 Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station will not be responsible for any support or maintenance for the Application.
9. SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
9.1 In order to use the Application, you are required to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, internet access, and the necessary minimum specifications (Software Requirement).
9.2 The Software Requirements are as follows:
• Apple iOS devices running iOS 9.0 or above
• Android devices running Android version 5.0 or above
9.3 The version of the Application software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions and services.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
10.1. In no event will Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use or access to the Application, including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
10.2 Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station is not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld device, or mobile telephones as a result of the installation or use of the Application.
10.3 To the extent permitted by law, by agreeing to these App terms and using this Application you RELEASE ALL CLAIMS, WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS and hereby COVENANT NOT TO SUE Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station for the property damage caused by any negligence in connection with this Application. Nothing herein serves to release or waive claims premised upon gross negligence, willful, wanton, or reckless conduct, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11. DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTIES: To the maximum extent permitted by law, and for the avoidance of doubt, Cambodia’s Ministry of Interior Radio and TV Station hereby disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the application. The Application and software are provided as is and as available without warranty of any kind. 15. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE. These Appterms shall be interpreted and construed pursuant to the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia to the extent not governed. All disputes arising out of the use of this Application shall be brought in a court of the Kingdom of Cambodia.